Saturday, September 20, 2008

I know that I have neglected you blog, and I feel terrible, so here is a little post. I am a member of the Crafter's Choice book club. I may have mentioned it before. I have been so busy that I haven't been able to do too much surfing around, much less refuse my monthly featured selection from the Club. Well yesterday, a package arrived containing, you guessed it! August's feature selection. Now I know the sensible readers out there will just tell me to send it back, but it's Nicky Epstein's Crocheting on the Edge! You can't just send that back! That would be so anti-crafty and just really the opposite of what I am all about. No, not racking up huge credit card debt (that's only part of it), but more about using all kinds of resources. I haven't looked at it yet but I am sure it is fantastic. I have all of her other "edge" books and I have room on my shelf. So it is staying.

No comments: