Saturday, May 19, 2007

Hey everyone!
I have neglected writing, but I haven't stopped the crafting! I recently finished a really great apron. It looks like an apron you would buy from Williams-Sonoma. I think that I am going to make some for Christmas gifts. I also have been working on my jacket. This is after I threw it away in a fit of frustration after not being able to understand the directions. I rescued it and have been working on it and am almost finished. I will post a photo soon.

I have been working on my tote bags. I have kind of hit a snag and have been unable to find suitable and interesting fabric. I think the first batch will be made out of this faded denim that my mom gave me. I will embellish the bags with needle felting; no two bags will be alike!

On that note, I can't wait until my studio is finished. The drywall is up and needs to be sanded and painted. I am hoping it will be done by the end of the month. Of course I will post a photo when it is finished.

No comments: