Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Hi everyone! I didn't want to neglect you but I have been busy do other creative things.

Now, some photos:


These are fused glass pendants I made at a fusing class held at Prism Glassworks in Maumee. It was really fun! I first took a glass cutting class and then the fusion class. I can't remember how much it was, but they fused them for me. It isn't a good photo, but I am going to be making necklaces out of them and will take photos as I make them. I am also taking a stained glass window class early next year at Prism. I am pretty excited about it.

I mentioned that I made a PMC pendant to go along with my Burn Notice bracelet. Here it is.



Sorry, for the poor quality photo. I like to blame the camera! Ha! Anyway, I wanted the pendant to be imperfect, that is why it is misshapen a bit.



Above is a bag of zippers my mom is letting me borrow to make these:

A slipcover for the cushion on my couch.

I went to a powwow in October and bought these really great beads:

No comments: