Monday, September 11, 2006

Hi-
I was playing around with my camera and figured out how to take up close and in-focus photos. I guess I could have read the manual, but what fun is that? Anyway, yesterday I mentioned that I bought a couple of anklets and visited a bead store during my trip out west. Here is what I bought.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I bought this in Taos. I just love the green.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I bought this at Four Corners. I mentioned that it was a great shopping opportunity as vendors had set up in the stalls that circled the area.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I also bought this necklace starter, but I am unsure what to put on it. Maybe some charms or something.

I also bought some pink leather straps to make a bracelet and two bead strands, but I didn't take a photo of them.

Now that I have figured out the camera, I have high hopes for future photos! Yippee!

No comments: