Sunday, January 21, 2007

Here are more projects.





Here is a knit dress from Vogue pattern 8181. It has an empire waist. I have similar green material and will be making another one.








Below is the infamous Prada knock-off. I would like to add a beads to the neckline. The pattern is Simplicity 4072 and it is called a "Duro" dress and the style is from the '70s. I really like it and have material to make a similar dress in Butterick's 4849.



























And here is a skirt that I made from a Burda pattern. Those are horses and the material is suede-like. It is a bit large. I may add belt loops to it.





I was poking around on the site and it is easy to comment. Just click on the comment link and a dialogue box will open up. There is an option to post anonymously. Happy posting!



No comments: