Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hi everyone! Happy August 1!

I wanted to post pictures of my recent projects, but am having trouble with the digital camera I am using. I am unable to get my PC to recognize the camera. I am not a big fan of the PC, I am more of a Mac person.

Anyhow, I hope to have photos up by the end of the week. I am also going to eventually
add my favorite links to the page. This blog is really a work in progress.

I mentioned in the last post how I am addicted to magazines. I just subscribed to one called ReadyMade, and it is filled with DIY instructions such as building your own bar, new ways to use tennis bags, that sort of thing. The editors of this mag even published a book in the same vein. Although I probably will never build a deck, I think it is important to know how. That is why I wanted to learn how to sew and knit. I just think it is important to have those kind of skills. At the very least, how to sew on a button. My sewing won't win awards, but I was able to make curtains so the neighbors couldn't see in my house! And one day, I am going to finish that sweater for the cat.

No comments: